This safari package takes you on an unforgettable Kruger Park experience, staying at accommodation managed by Shinzelle Safaris, The Windmill Country Retreat, natures gateway, our charming country cottages are situated close to the tourist town of Hazyview, nestled in the picturesque Sabie River Valley, only 30 minutes from the Kruger National Park offering you a dedicated hospitality team ensuring personalized service, including dinner, bed & breakfast, a night safari, a full day safari and a morning safari in the Kruger National Park, all in an open safari vehicle / game viewer, with all safaris conducted by a professional field guide, as well as all entrance / conservation fees to the Kruger National Park are included in this package, with the option to add on a return shuttle from Johannesburg airport.
- 2 Nights’ Accommodation at The Windmill Country Retreat (pp sharing unit with bathroom and air-conditioning)
- Breakfast Packs on safari and 3 course Dinner each day served at The Windmill restaurant. (lunch will be available for purchase on your tours)
- All entrance / conservation fees are included.
- A Night Safari professionally guided by open safari vehicle (1 safari the night you arrive this is based on availability of Kruger Park activities approx. 17:00 – 20:00)
- A Full Day Safari professionally guided by open safari vehicle (1 safari approx. 05:00 – 15:30 breakfast will be prepared & individually packed, which will be provided to you on safari)
- A Morning Safari on departure day, professionally guided by open safari vehicle (1 safari approx. 05:00 – 15:30 breakfast will be prepared & individually packed, which will be provided to you on safari )
- Alcoholic & Non Alcoholic beverages.
- Shuttle service from OR Tambo International Airport Johannesburg.
Day 1: Check in at The Windmill Country Retreat & Kruger Park Night Safari
Upon arrival at your accommodation, with your own transport or with our shuttle service at the Shinzelle Safaris managed, The Windmill Country Retreat, natures gateway, on the cusp of the Kruger Park where you will stay for the duration of your safari, situated outside the small town of Hazyview, a mere 30 minutes from the nearest Kruger Park gate (Phabeni Gate), a beautiful and tranquil property nestled in the spectacular Sabie River Valley, with lush natural vegetation and vast array of Bird and animal life. With spacious country cottages for you to unwind.
After a welcome drink and check in we will depart for our night safari in the Kruger National Park, this safari takes you into Kruger after sunset when the nocturnal predators like lion and leopard are on the hunt, you’ll be able to enjoy the nocturnal animals with spotlights in an open safari vehicle with a professional field guide before returning to the lodge to enjoy an authentic African inspired menu specially prepared by our local chef at The Windmills quaint country restaurant.
Day 2: Full Day Safari in the Kruger National Park
Your Kruger Park Safari experience begins in the early morning. To explore the Kruger Park by open safari vehicle giving you a full 180 degree panoramic view of the African savanna from a higher vantage point than an ordinary vehicle, in search of all the iconic animal species including the Big 5 with a dedicated professional field guide, who will use expert knowledge of the area to interpret the natural environment for you in every detail.
Your guide will frequent various waterholes and river systems as well as other Kruger hotspots to maximize your opportunity to see as much as possible and ensure the scenery on display is ever changing and picturesque.
Breakfast will be individually packed by our chef to be enjoyed at a restcamp or picnic spot, before we continue on safari for the rest of the day, stopping for lunch in between. We will return to the windmill in the late afternoon before dinner is expertly prepared and served the traditional South-African way.
Day 3: Morning Safari in Kruger & transfer back to Johannesburg
On your final day, you will enjoy a morning safari in the Kruger Park, this safari will also take place in the most animal rich area of the Kruger with an expert local guide in an open safari vehicle (game viewer) ensuring the best game viewing experience, giving you a final opportunity to check–off the last few animals you hope to see in the Kruger National Park over your 3 days on safari.
Breakfast will be prepared and packaged by our chef to be enjoyed during your morning safari in the Kruger.
After your morning Kruger safari you will be taken back to the windmill for checkout and departure, either with your own vehicle or with an additional shuttle service to OR Tambo International Airport Johannesburg.
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS TOUR